As a Consignor team member, you will be involved in developing a rich web UI for our clients. We are offering a large-scale enterprise platform to clients around the world. The team is working with new technologies and using DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer.
If you are passionate about software development and is interested in web development, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
Core Tasks/Main Responsibilities:
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
- Collaborating effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability
- Develop a rich user experience for our customers.
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- A knowledge of the latest front-end technologies and best practices as it relates to designing products
- Passion for front-end development and an eye for design.
- A knowledge of microservices and MVC architecture
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience with UI development
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of C#/.Net is as plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with LESS/SCSS is a plus
The person should be passionate about programming with the ability to learn new technologies rapidly. They should be able to work independent or alongside other team members with a proactive problem-solving attitude. The ideal candidate should be punctual and able to adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at Adecco Andrea Calugarescu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Teksti: Consignor, email@example.com