Consignor are looking for an experienced and dynamic lead generation professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team (Business Development Department) to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the, new sales pipeline. There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must firstly be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
This position will be based at Consignor’s office in Maidenhead UK, however working with a focus for all our growth markets, with potential to travel as we expand into international markets.
- Manage, nurture and convert suspects into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities, through social media, email, telemarketing, partnerships etc.
- Assess and analyze a prospect’s current process and requirements.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Consignor’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate lead information and activity reports in the CRM system.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings.
- Represent Consignor at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues.
- Meet personal targets and work towards Consignor’s sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, online conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Work closely within the Sales & Marketing team (Business Development Department) and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management.
- Proficient in the use of LinkedIn, (Sales Navigator) and other social media tools to drive lead generation.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture and business ethics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Consignor’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of Consignor’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals.
- Proven experience in prospecting and lead generation through telemarketing, social media, partners and other methods – would also be beneficial to have experience in sales management.
- Experience of B2B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proficient in managing the sales & marketing pipeline using CRM systems.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Logistics experience within retailing and industrial will be advantageous, to support with domain knowledge of our customers and how we support them.
Required personality traits and skill set
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
- Experience of HubSpot would be preferred, but not essential.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel and work with global professionals.
- Must be passionate about the multi-carrier delivery landscape, SaaS cloud computing industry.
- Flexibility around working locations and working hours, as this will be a global role to support our growth markets.
Consignor is a leading provider of Delivery Management software, combining its extensive knowledge of transport and logistics with excellent software architecture and design. Consignor has the world’s largest carrier library, giving customers access to the carriers that best meet their needs.
The Consignor platform handles millions of shipments each year, enabling more than 10,000 customers globally, to choose the best solution for their shipments. Customers range from small online stores to large, multinational companies. Consignor takes pride in listening to customers and growing with them, both geographically and in terms of how they can meet their needs.
Established in 1997, Consignor is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and is represented with its own subsidiaries in the Nordic countries, the UK and the US. With over 170 employees Consignor has grown to become one of the largest providers of Delivery Management software, support customers with their online checkouts, warehouse fulfilment operations, instore fulfilment and click & collect operations, as well as own-fleet and final miles solutions.
Text by Consignor, email@example.com